I-134 vs I-864?

Remember – use the I-864 for adjustment of status and immigrant visas, and use the I-134 for Fiancée visas. We advise providing the same documents in support of the I-134 as is required for the I-864 because consular officers realize that the fiancée will be immigrating to the United States and want to prevent immigrants from going on welfare!